13 February 2007

my funny valentine

This woman made tears stream down my face laughing because of this post... I could hardly breathe I was laughing so hard.

Michael Jackson- freaking hilarious!

Luckily, Miss Lovely does not pull MJs on me, but she has snuck some poop firecrackers along to the grocery store.

This was my little spit up smock debate today- snaps at shoulder or down the center? I think shoulder. And I think I'll go for the round neck. And I'm all hyped on exposed seams- or leaving the edges raw so they unravel in the wash. I love that soft edge- love to look at it, love to touch it, hate how the strings can get tangled & then you get a lump coming out of the dryer, but it is so worth it...


there's gonna be a whole lotta lovin' 'round the world tomorrow. happy early valentine's day!


No comments: