27 March 2007

a problem i'm grateful for

No really- it's a great problem: creative overload!

Not too long ago I was in a creative funk, and hot-cha, the pendulum has swung back my way!

I have childrens books on my mind, dresses for Miss Lovely, handmade projects for people I love, and collages... oh sweet collages. And this fantastic tutorial has me spinning! After I read it I thought "duh, Annie, why haven't you figured this out yet?" And it turns out that it is a whip up submission- maybe I'm biased here, but I think Kathy should win hands down.

Time to go have a glass of wine and read some books my sweet husband picked up for me at the library- all about the world of publishing... so I will leave you with a super duper loosely sketched scene from the story I'm working on.
Good night!
*

No comments: