03 December 2006

lazy Sunday

It is definintely a lazy Sunday... but that's because yesterday was insanity- in a good way!

http://www.jhartfair.org/christmasBaazar.htm

This was yesterday, and it was great. Cold, but great- people actually remembered me/my work from last year, and came back for more. Several people asked if I have a shop - sigh -

And this is exactly why the writing starts on a lazy Sunday.

I have a shop. Had a shop. I opened a shop when I was 6 months pregnant, thinking at the time that I could do everything, anything, I was invincible... and now we have a lovely almost-two-month-old, and it is quite clear that I am not invincible, and I can't do everything, anything.

So all I can do is move forward- I will work from home, I will write, I will re-open the shop online.

This will be about that, and about art, craft & design, and probably about our Lovely Girl, too. Have to say, I sure love being her mother... even on the rough days when she won't sleep. More on the anti-sleep campaign some other time - ugh.

Will post images of the best sellers from yesterday in the next day or two- sold out completely by noon, and took orders for more!

*

No comments: